Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana is a government scheme that helps the people who have attained old age but they are not able to get proper benefits so are not able to continue their life without having to depend upon their children or any other people in the country.
You can check out the details related to the scheme from the article provided below and we will also share with you all the specifications related to the benefits and the details related to the eligibility criteria for this scheme.
We will also share with you all the step-by-step procedures to apply online for Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana 2022. You can be a part of the scheme if you follow the application procedure mentioned below.
Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana 2022
Pradhan Mantri Sharm Yogi Bandhan Yojana is a government scheme that is meant for old age protection. It will also provide social security to the unorganized workers. The unorganized workers are mostly engaged as home-based workers, street vendors, and also mid-day meal workers they are people who do not have protection in their employment and can be unemployed very quickly due to various circumstances or natural calamities.
There are approximately 42 crores organize workers in the country. It is the voluntary and contributory scheme under which the beneficiary will receive a minimum of Rupees 3000 per month after they have attended the age of 60 years and if the beneficiary dies the spouse of the beneficiary will receive 50% of the pension.
Benefits Of Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana
The following benefits will be available through Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana:-
- Benefits to the family on the death of an eligible beneficiary
- During the receipt of a pension, if an eligible beneficiary dies, his spouse shall be only entitled to receive fifty per cent of the pension received by such eligible beneficiary, as family pension and such family pension shall be applicable only to the spouse.
- Benefits on disablement
- If an eligible beneficiary has given regular contributions and become permanently disabled due to any cause before attaining his age of 60 years, and is unable to continue to contribute under this Scheme, his spouse shall be entitled to continue with the Scheme subsequently by payment of regular contribution as applicable or exit the Scheme by receiving the share of contribution deposited by such beneficiary, with interest as actually earned thereon by the Pension Fund or the interest at the savings bank interest rate thereon, whichever is higher.
- Benefits on Leaving the Pension Scheme
- In case an eligible beneficiary exits this Scheme within a period of fewer than ten years from the date of joining the Scheme by him, then the share of contribution by him only will be returned to him with savings bank rate of interest payable thereon.
- If an eligible beneficiary exits after completion of a period of ten years or more from the date of joining the Scheme by him but before his age of sixty years, then his share of contribution only shall be returned to him along with accumulated interest thereon as actually earned by the Pension Fund or the interest at the savings bank interest rate thereon, whichever is higher.
- If an eligible beneficiary has given regular contributions and died due to any cause, his spouse shall be entitled to continue with the Scheme subsequently by payment of regular contribution as applicable or exit by receiving the share of contribution paid by such beneficiary along with accumulated interest, as actually earned thereon by the Pension Fund or at the savings bank interest rate thereon, whichever is higher
- After the death of the beneficiary and their spouse, the corpus shall be credited back to the fund.
Age-Specific Monthly Contribution
The applicant must follow the details related to the ages-specific monthly contribution from the table provided below:-
|Entry Age (Yrs)(A)||Superannuation Age(B)||Member’s monthly contribution (Rs)(C)||Central Govt’s monthly contribution (Rs)(D)||Total monthly contribution (Rs)(Total = C + D)|
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for this scholarship scheme:-
- The scheme is a tribute to the workers in the Unorganized sectors who contribute around 50 per cent of the nation’s Gross Domestic Product (GDP).
- The applicants between the age group of 18 to 40 years will have to make monthly contributions ranging from Rs 55 to Rs 200 per month till they attain the age of 60.
- Once the applicant attains the age of 60, he/ she can claim the pension amount. Every month a fixed pension amount gets deposited in the pension account of the respective individual.
- The applicant must have a monthly income of Rupees 15000 or below.
- The applicant must be above the age of 18 years and below the age of 40 years.
- The applicant should not be engaged in organised sectors
- The applicants should not be income tax payers.
Tags:- Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana, pmsym login, shram yogi mandhan yojana online registration, pradhan mantri shram yogi mandhan yojana benefits, shram yogi mandhan yojana status, shram yogi mandhan yojana chart, pradhan mantri shram yogi mandhan yojana upsc, pm shram yogi mandhan yojana eligibility, pradhan mantri shram yogi mandhan yojana in hindi.
The following documents are required to apply for this scheme:-
- Aadhar Card
- Savings Bank Account
- Jan Dhan Bank Account Number with IFSC code
Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana 2022 Application Procedure
To apply for the scheme you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- You will first have to visit your nearest CSC Centre where you will be able to get all of the information related to the scheme.
- You must carry all of the important documents related to your eligibility criteria while you visit the CSC centre.
- You have to make your initial contribution amount in cash to the village-level entrepreneur.
- The VLE will key in the Aadhaar number, Name of beneficiary and Date of birth as printed on the aadhaar card for authentication.
- The VLE will complete the online registration by filling up the details like Bank Account details, Mobile Number, Email Address, Spouse (if any) and Nominee details will be captured.
- Self-certification for eligibility conditions will be done.
- The system will auto-calculate monthly contributions payable according to the age of the Beneficiary.
- The beneficiary will pay the 1st subscription amount in cash to the VLE.
- Enrollment cum Auto Debit mandate form will be printed and will be further signed by the beneficiary. VLE will scan the same and upload it into the system.
- A unique Shram Yogi Pension Account Number (SPAN) will be generated and Shram Yogi Card will be printed.
You need to follow the following procedure to login at the official website:-
- You will first have to visit the homepage of the official website by clicking on the link given here
- The home page will open on your screen.
- You have to click on the option called Sign in
- A new page will open on your screen.
- You have to now click on the option called CSC VLE
- The login page will open on your screen where you will have to enter your username and password
- You need to enter the captcha code and click on sign in to sign in successfully.
- Joint Secretary and Director General (Labour Welfare) Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India
- Helpline: 1800 267 6888, 14434
- E-Mail: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org