Welcome to all of you in our New Article, in this article you will check about Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana Online Registration. (मुख्यमंत्री महिला उत्कर्ष योजना) The scheme has been started by the Chief Minister of Gujarat Vijay Rupani,
Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana has been started for women. who want to get a loan for up to rupees 100000 on a zero percent interest rate. The MMUY scheme’s objective is to assist the Women Self Help Groups ( SHG’s) to get interest-free loans from the government.
Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana | मुख्यमंत्री महिला उत्कर्ष योजना
We explain the benefits of the Mukhya Mantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana, the Mahila Utkarsh scheme will sanction loan credits to women without any interest. The scheme was launched to empower women of the Gujarat state.
One million such women of the state will be given loans by the state government. Whose interest will be debt-free. So that the women of the state will be provided assistance for employment.
Chief Minister Vijay Rupani on Sunday announced Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana (MMUY) — a scheme of providing interest-free loans to women’s groups in the state
મુખ્યમંત્રી મહિલા ઉત્કર્ષ યોજના Main point highlights
|Name of the Scheme||Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana|
|Launched by||CM, Sh. Vijay Rupani|
|Launched on||Sept 17th, 2020|
|in Language||મુખ્યમંત્રી મહિલા ઉત્કર્ષ યોજના|
Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana has an important contribution to further strengthen women’s empowerment.Through the implementation of Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana, women will get some kind of confidence to carry on their business even after the losses that they must have incurred.
Under the MMUY, 50,000 JLEGs will be shaped in urban territories and 50,000 such gatherings will likewise be framed in country regions. Each gathering will have 10 ladies individuals in it and these gatherings will be given intrigue-free credits by the legislature. The intrigue sum will be borne by the state government.
- Through Mukhyamantri Utkarsh Yojna, women of the state will be given a loan of up to Rs 1 lakh, whose interest will be 0%.
- They just need to repay the actual loan amount and no interest levied on the same.
- The prime benefit of this scheme to provide interest-free loans for all SHG of women available in Gujarat state.
- This will be a good opportunity for all women because an interest-free loan is a great benefit for all.
- The applicant must be women
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Gujarat
- The government will provide loans to these groups and interest is paid directly to the bank by the government.
Documents required for MMUY registration
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID
- Gujrat Ration card
- Residence certificate
- Income certificate
- Mobile number
Step 1- Go to the Official Website
Step 2- Click on the Option “Apply Online” button.
Step 3- The application Form page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4- Now Fill up the application forms and upload documents.
Step 5- Click on Submit Button, Done
How to check application status
- Go to the Official Website.
- On the Home Page, click on the Application Status.
- After that, you have to enter your application ID
- After that, you need to click on search
- The applicants can now view the status of their loan applications on the portal.
Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana (FAQ):
How much amount will be sanctioned by the govt under the Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana?
Rs. 1 lac will be credited to the bank accounts of the selected list of beneficiaries.
Mahila Utkarsh Yojana has been started by whom?