Kerala KSFE Laptop Scheme 2022, Kerala Free Laptop Scheme 2022, Kerala Free Laptop Scheme Online Registration, Kerala Free Laptop Scheme 2022 Online Apply, Registration Kerala Free Laptop Scheme 2021-22
Hello & Welcome Dear Friends Readers in this article you get to know about Kerala Free Laptop Scheme 2022: Registration, Online Form & Status. The government has now started another project for the students named Kerala Free Laptop Scheme 2022.
Through this scheme, laptops will be distributed to the students of the state for free. These laptops will be given to those students who get a good score in the 12th standard exam. We will also share with you all the documents which are required while applying for the free laptop scheme.
Kerala Free Laptop Scheme 2022
The students who belong to lower categories are getting many troubles studying from home because they are not having proper technological advancement as compared to the students of high caste.
Under this scheme, the free laptop will be given to the meritorious students who have passed the 12th board examination with a good percentage and marks.
the Kerala Government will spend about Rs. 311 crores to implement this laptop scheme in Kerala or Free Laptop Scheme Kerala 2021. This scheme aims to provide this benefit to about 36,000 students of the state who belongs to SC, ST and OBC castes category.
Kerala Free Laptop Scheme Main Point Highlights:
|Launched by||Dr. T.M Thomas Issac|
|Major Benefit||Free Laptop|
|Scheme Objective||To Distribute Free Laptop|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Kerala|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Features of Kerala Free Laptop Scheme
- This scheme will help all the students to learn knowledge about computer education and make then smart and modern.
- After getting the laptops, the students will study more smartly and it makes the process of gating their knowledge easy.
Through the laptop, all the students will learn to use the internet, which will help them to know every information easily and timely.
- This scheme will help the students to maintain a good and professional study. As through this laptop, they will able to get the knowledge of computer education.
- Aadhar Card
- Identity Card
- Residential Proof
- Domicile Certificate
- Marks Sheet of Previous Year
- Passport Size Photograph
- Email ID
- The applicant must be a permanent and legal member of the Kerala state.
- An applicant must have at least more than 80% of percentage or marks.
- An applicant must be belonging to lower caste such as scheduled caste or scheduled tribe or other backward caste.
- The family income of the applicant must be less than 250000 per annum.
- An applicants must be studying in class 12th to be eligible for the scheme.
How to Apply Online for Kerala Free Laptop Scheme 2022
Step 1- First click on the link given here to go to the official website for the free laptop scheme.
Step 2- On the Homepage, Click on the Option ” login” button.
Step 3- The login page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4- You have to enter the credentials and log in.
Step 5- The registration page will be displayed on your screen after the login.
Step 6- Now enter the required details (Mention all the details such as name, father name, date of birth, gender, caste, and other information) and upload documents.
Step 7- Select your school or college
Step 8- Click on Submit Button for the final submission of the application.
Phone No: 0471-2561200. Email: email@example.com
Kerala Free Laptop Scheme (FAQ):
What is Kerala Free Laptop Scheme?
Kerala state government started a scheme to distribute free laptops to meritorious students of 12th standard to make their future bright.
How can I get a free laptop in Kerala 2022?
The Chief Minister of Kerala State has launched the Free Laptop Scheme Kerala 2021 for the students of the state who’ve exceeded their 12th board exam. Under this scheme, the PC can be given to the meritorious students who have exceeded the 12th board examination with an excellent percentage and marks.