FRUITS Karnataka Portal, FRUITS – Karnataka, Login at fruits.karnataka.gov.in, Fruits Karnataka Portal Registration 2022, Fruits Karnataka Farmer Registration,
Hello, & Welcome Dear Readers in this article you get to know about FRUITS Karnataka Portal | Farmer Registration 2022, ರೈತರ ನೋಂದಣಿ, Login at fruits.karnataka.gov.in, The State Government and Central Government launched various kinds of schemes so that the objective of doubling farmers’ income by the year 2022 can be achieved.
The Government of Karnataka has come up with the Fruits Karnataka Portal. Through this portal, the data of farmers will be organized and scrutinized. Farmer Registration and Unified beneficiary Information System (FRUITS) will help govt. in maintaining and monitoring data of farmers.
FRUITS Karnataka Portal 2022 | Farmer Registration
The government has also established a specialized department in order to assist farmers in carrying out farming activities. All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully.
Karnataka state implements several schemes for the benefit of farmers. Farmers undertake different agriculture and agriculture related activities like growing Agriculture crops, Horticulture crops, Sericulture, Dairy, Poultry, Fishery etc. Each of this activity requires specialised knowledge and experience.
Fruits Karnataka Portal Main Point Highlights:
|Scheme||Fruits Karnataka Portal|
|Beneficiary||Farmers Of Karnataka|
|Launched By||Government Of Karnataka|
|Objective||To Organise And Scrutinize The Data Of Farmers|
Benefits And Features
- This will save a lot of time and money and will also bring transparency in the system
- DPAR e government portal in association with NIC have developed this portal
- The fruits Karnataka portal is started by the Govt of Karnataka,
- The full form of this fruits portal is farmer registration and unified beneficiary information portal.
- Aadhar card
- Residence certificate
- Age proof
- Income certificate
- Bank account details
- Mobile number
- Applicant must be resident of Karnataka
Fruits Karnataka Farmer Registration Process:
- Visit the official Website of fruits Karnataka Portal by Official website.
- The next Page clicks on the Citizen Login.
- Next, click on Citizen Registration.
- A registration page will open
- Enter name and Aadhar number on the registration page
- After that you have to click on submit
- New page you have to enter your Aadhaar number, name in English, name in Kannada, age, date of birth, gender, identifier type, identifier name in Kannada, identifier name in English, mobile number and landline number.
- you have to enter the district, taluk, hobli, village, and land status, And in the other details section
- you have to enter EPIC detail and ration card detail
- Next, enter owner land details.
- Next, enter your account details, enter the address proof details
- Upload Documents address proof
- Submit & Done.
Mobile App Download
- Go to the official website of Fruits Karnataka at https://fruits.karnataka.gov.in/
- you are required to click on the “Android app logo“.
- Click on this logo the app will start downloading to your device.
- Click on the install option in order to install this app on your device.
Contact Us – Helpline Number: 080-22370281
Fruits Karnataka Portal (FAQ):
What is the official link to access Fruits Karnataka Portal?
The FRUITS official website or Fruits Karnataka Portal can be accessed at https://fruits.karnataka.gov.in
What is the fruits ID number?
Karnataka government has unveiled the Farmer Registration and Unified beneficiary Information System (FRUITS), an e-governance portal, to create a repository of farmland information and farm loan details on a single platform. All farmers will be registered and given an identification number on the portal.
What are FRUITS and how it is used?
FRUITS (Farmer Registration & Unified Beneficiary Information System – FRUITS) is a web-based software system. It facilitates the registration of farmers/person who wants to avail benefit from the Government.
In addition, details of benefits availed get recorded in FRUITS, and thus, it becomes an inventory of farmers, land, and benefits extended to them.
Which are the records required to register in FRUITS?
To register in FRUITS, one shall have an Aadhaar number. To register as a land-owned farmer, land details (RTC) is required. In case anybody wants to register under any particular category (like Schedule Caste and Schedule Tribes) related certificates would also be required.
Can information be updated in FRUITS?
Yes. One can update land details, phone numbers, address, name as per Aadhaar (if name is changed in Aadhaar) Gender (if wrongly entered earlier), Bank details, Caste and Date of Birth.