|| E Shram Card Registration , e shram Card Apply Process, UAN Card, NDUW Card Online Apply, E Shram Yojana, What is E Shram Card and what are its benefits , eshram Card , e shram gov in , e shram csc card||
E Shram Portal Registration @Register.Eshram.Gov.In, CSC Login Highlights
|Department||Labour and Employment Dept.|
|Scheme||E-SHRAM Portal or Shramik Registration Online|
|Launched Date||26th August 2022|
|Launched By||Bhupender Yadav, Labour Minister|
|Official Website||eshram.gov.in Click Here|
eshram Card Apply Process , UAN Card , NDUW Card Online Apply Process Step By Step
- ️ First of all you have to go to the official website of Ministry of Labor and Employment e-Shram Portal , eshram.gov.in .
- ️ As soon as you go to the website, its homepage will open in front of you, where you will get to see the link to register on e-Shram , as you can see below. ?
- ➡️ Register On E-Shram followed by clicking on the link will help you open up a new page, as shown below. ?
- ️ Here you will enter your Aadhar number and enter the given captcha code and click on the button of Send OTP. (For self-registration online, remember that your mobile number is already registered in your Aadhaar)
- ️ You will enter the OTP received on the mobile , after which the e-shram card self registration form will open in front of you . As you can see below. ?
- ️ You will fill and submit the form in the following steps.
1. Personal Information
3. Education Qualification
5. Bank Details
6. Previews Self-declaration
7. UAN Card Download And Print
- ️ After entering all the information, when you complete your self-declaration, then you see the UAN card which you can download and use in future if needed.
E Shram Portal 2022 Registration Link State Wise
|Assam||Madhya Pradesh||Tamil Nadu|
|Haryana, Delhi||Nagaland||West Bengal|
|Himachal Pradesh||Odisha||Leh & Laddakh|
|Jharkhand||Punjab||Pudducherry & Others|
Read More Post:-
What is the benefit of e Shram card?
The e-SHRAM card will be acceptable across the country. After registering, the worker is entitled to get an accidental insurance cover and permanent disability of 2 lakh and Rs 1 lakh for partial disability under PMSBY.
Is Sharm card online apply?
What is e Shram card eligibility?
Who can apply for Eshram?
You should be Citizen of India and work in India. Secondly, beneficiaries must be between the age of 16-59 years. You have to contribute a minimum Rs 50 – 100 and the same amount will be credited by GOI. You should have a valid Mobile Number linked to your Aadhar Card.
Who can not apply for e-Shram card?
How do I claim my e-Shram card?
To register on the e-SHRAM portal, log on to the official website eshram.gov.in. Now click on the link ‘Register on e-shram’ on the home page. Enter Aadhaar linked mobile number and captcha code.