Driver Empowerment Programme, Driver Empowerment Programme 2022, tsobmms.cgg, Apply Driver Empowerment Programme, Telangana Driver Empowerment Scheme
Hello & Welcome Dear Readers in this Article We will talk about Driver Empowerment Programme 2022 Apply Online, Telangana government launches ‘Driver Empowerment Programme’ to increase self-employment, You will get to know all the required details regarding the driver empowerment program scheme.
the government provides financial help to empower the scheduled caste, scheduled tribe, backward class, and minority community drivers. The scheme is mainly launched for the people who belong to backward classes and minority communities.
Driver Empowerment Programme 2022
Telangana Government has launched a Driver Empowerment Scheme. Through this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to the drivers of the state.
State drivers who belong to SC/ST/BC community are able to get benefits. Telangana driver empowerment program provides skill enhancement of drivers with Maruti Driving School. Telangana Govt. will provide a 50% subsidy of Rs 1.5 Lakh on the purchase of auto-rickshaw. With the implementation of this scheme, drivers will become self-dependent.
Drivers Empowerment Scheme 2022 Main Point Highlights:
|Scheme Name||TS Driver Empowerment Programme|
|Launched by||Government Of Telangana|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Telangana state Home Minister Mohammed Mahmood Ali announced that 300 cars will be handed over to beneficiaries under the driver empowerment scheme.
main objective to provide subsidies to drivers on the purchase of auto rickshaws. The government is going to provide a subsidy of Rs 1.5 Lakh or 50% to the beneficiary. To enhance the skill of youth interested in or employed in the driving profession.
Benefits And Features
- Rupees 50000 beneficiary contribution and remain loan from Bank
- This financial assistance will be provided in order to purchase their vehicle.
- this scheme will also improve the standard of living of the beneficiaries.
- Candidate must belongs to minority communities and SC/ST/BC.
- The age of the applicant must be in between 21 to 40 years
- Minimum qualification of applicant must be 8th Pass.
- Annual income of applicant’s family should not more than rupees 1.5 Lakhs.
- Aadhar card
- Driving license
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Passport size photograph
- PAN Card
- Birth certificate
Driver Empowerment Programme Apply Online Process
- You have to Visit the official website of ONLINE BENEFICIARY MANAGEMENT & MONITORING SYSTEM (OBMMS)
- On the home page, you are required to click on applications under the driver empowerment program
- New Page Will Open
- After that, you have to enter all the required details
- Now you have to upload all the required documents.
- After that you have to click on submit.
- Successfully Done.
Search & View Beneficiary List
- Go to the official website
- Now click on the driver empowerment program beneficiary search
- On this page you have to enter the beneficiary id/mobile number, driving license number and date of birth.
- After that, you have to click on get details.
Driver Empowerment Programme (FAQs):
What is the official portal of Telangana Driver Empowerment Scheme ?
What is the driver empowerment Programme in Telangana?
The government of Telangana has launched a program called “DRIVER EMPOWERMENT PROGRAMME” to empower the minority drivers in collaboration with Maruthi Motors, an Uber cab service provider.
What are the schemes of Telangana?
- Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awaas Yojana. Central Government announced this scheme for the construction of houses for the rural poor people
- Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana.
- Housing for the poor(DOUBLE BED ROOM)
- Aasara pensions.
- Arogya Lakshmi.
- Haritha Haram.
- KCR Kit.