Hello, & Welcome Dear Readers in this article you get to know about Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship 2022, Application Status, Login Begam Hazrat Scholarship Scheme has been launched in collaboration with the Maulana Azad Education Foundation, Ministry of Minority Affairs. Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship
If you want to know all the information about Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship 2022 then you are requested to read this article carefully.
Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship 2022
This scheme objective is to provide financial support to the girl students for the payment of School/College Fee, purchase of syllabus books, purchase of stationery/equipment’s required for the course and payment of Boarding/Lodging charges, etc. to those who are not able to complete their studies due to lack of finance.
Through this scheme eligible gils students get 22 thousand rupees in the four years, in the pre matric (Class IX & Class X) eligible girls get Rs. 5000/- & Rs. 5000/- scholarship, and after qualifying for the matric examination with minimum 50% the applicant gets Rs. 6000/- & Rs. 6000/- in post matric (Class XI & Class XII).
Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Main Point Highlights:
|Name of scheme||Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship 2022|
|Name of department||Maulana Azaad Education Foundation|
|Ministry||Government of India, Ministry of Minority Affairs|
|Launched by||3rd May 2003|
|Launched on||Late Prime Minister of India Atal Bihari Vajpayee|
|Beneficiary||Girls of the minority community|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Category||Central government scheme|
|Official website||Click Here|
Almost 5,89,838 girl students have benefited from this scholarship, which is funded by the Government of India and handled by the Maulana Azad Education Foundation. which was launched by Late Atal Bihari Vajpayee in 2003, for the motto of Education and Economic Development.
Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Eligibility Criteria 2022
The Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship are bulleted below, Eligibility criteria
- Applicants must be residential in India.
- Applicant must be female and belongs to Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Buddhist, Jain of Parsi.
- Applicant must be studying in Class IX, X, XI or XII, if the applicant is studying in Class XI or XI then she must have qualified the X examination with minimum 50% marks.
- Applicant’s parents’ annual income must be above 2 lakh rupees.
- Applicants must have an Income Certificate below 2 lakh, which must be issued by a UT / State government.
Amount of Scholarship
|Classes||Amount of scholarship|
|Class IX & X||Rs. 5000/-|
|Class XI & XII||Rs. 6000/-|
Terms and conditions: (BHMS)
- The scholarship amount will be disbursed on the basis of a minority population in each state and union territory as per census 2011
- The authorities can change any rules from time to time
- If the scholarship is discontinued once then it will not be revived under any kind of circumstances
- If the student has provided any false information then the scholarship will be canceled and the given amount will be recovered
- In the case of the academic gap, the scholarship will be discontinued
- If a student is availing of any scholarship under the Central or state government scheme then he or she is not eligible to avail of Begum Hazrat Mahal.
- All those applicants who belong to the lowest income group will be given preference
Note: Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship is going to be distributed through the National Scholarship Portal, to apply for the scholarship scheme applicants have to visit the NSP i.e. @scholarships.gov.in.
Renewal of Scholarship
No applications for the renewal of scholarships will be entertained. Since the applications are open for all classes, i.e. from 9th to 12th, the beneficiaries will have to apply afresh for each class.
Schedule of Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship
|Notification Release Date||Soon|
|Start Date of Online Application||15 July 2022|
|Last Date of Online Application||31 October 2022|
|Last date for Submission of Form along with Documents||Till the month of October|
Important things you need to know about Begum Hazrat Scholarship?
- This scholarship is not for candidates who want to study abroad.
- The scholarship is only for girl candidates who belong to the minor community class.
- For all the updates you can see the official site of the Begum Hazrat Scholarship portal.
- Scholarship money can be directly transferred to the Beneficiary account by DBT.
- The scholarship is given by the government scheme.
- Candidates do not need to submit the fees for a scholarship application form.
- In any circumstances, the scholarship will not be revived if canceled.
- Aadhaar card
- Income certificate
- School verification form
- Passport size photograph
- Mark sheet
- Self-declaration of the minority community
- Bank account details
Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship 2022 Apply Online
To apply for the Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship
- To apply for the Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship firstly you have to visit the official Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship Portal i.e. Offical Website
- Post visiting the official portal you will find an option of New Registration tap on it.
- Post tapping on the above-mentioned option you will be redirected to NSP i.e. scholarships.gov.in.
- On the NSP again you will find an option of “New Registration”,tap on tap.
- Post tapping on the above-mentioned option you will be redirected to a webpage where you have to read the guidelines and check the terms and conditions, read the guidelines, check the terms and conditions and then tap on the option of Continue.
- Post tapping on the above-mentioned option you will be redirected to another webpage where you will be asked to fill in your details like Name, Father Name, Mother Name, Mobile Number, Bank Account, IFSC Code, Aadhaar Number, etc. Fill in all the required credentials and tap on the option of REGISTER.
- Post tapping on the option of REGISTER you will get an application ID, make sure to note it.
- After getting the application Id, visit @scholarships.gov.in/fresh/login page and fill in the Application Id & Password (DOB) of the applicant and then tap on the option of Login.
- Post tapping on the above-mentioned option makes an unguessable password and after that re-login into the portal.
- Post-re-logging into the portal you will be asked to fill in academic and upload required documents, fill in the details and upload the required documents.
- Post tapping on the above-mentioned option you will choose the scholarship scheme as “Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship” and then finalize your application.
Note: You have to download the bonafide and minority certificate and verify both of them before uploading it to the portal.
Login – Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship Portal
- go to the official website of Begum Hazrat Mahal National scholarship
- click on the login option.
- A new page will appear before you where you have to enter your mobile number
- Now you will receive OTP on your mobile number which you have to enter the OTP in the box
- After that, you have to click on verify OTP
- Now you have to enter your date of birth and captcha code
- After that click on the login
Application Status – Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship
- To check application status you need to rush to the Official Website of the Maulana Azad Education Foundation
- From the home page of the site you need to go to the “Application status” option and click “Read More” option
- Enter the scholarship category, identification details, DOB and captcha code
- Click the “View Application Status” option and application status will appear on the screen
NSP Helpline Number
011-23583788 / 011-23583789
Email ID: email@example.com
Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship (F.A.Qs)?
1. How to apply for Begum Hazrat Scholarship?
You can fill the application form from the official site www.maef.nic.in and the registration link also given the above article.
2. What are the essential documents required to fill the MAEF scholarship form?
Candidates must submit the following documents:-
School verification certificate, Income certificate, Bank details, mark sheet.
- Select here your scholarship category (9th, 10th, 11th & 12th).
- Enter your Identification Details (Registration No, Aadhar No, Bank Account No).
- Now enter your Date of Birth and Captcha Code.
- And click on View Application Status button.
5. How the scholarship money can be transferred?
The amount of scholarship can directly credited to the receiver account through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) mode.
Here we have provided all the information about the begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship 2022, Application Status, log in, If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.
Keep visiting our website: PMAYojana for new updates. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to get new updates related to the posts, Thanks for reading this article till the end.