Ayushman Bharat hospital list is now available. For applicants, I check the list and search the hospital by following a few simple steps. To know the information, you just need to visit the official website of PMJAY. If you’re facing any kind of problem in receiving the information then you may check this article.
This article is designed to guide our readers on how they can get the information related to the Ayushman Bharat Hospital List. Along with the Ayushman Bharat hospital list, you will get much other significant information in this article related to the Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
Ayushman Bharat Hospital List
As you all know the scheme has been started with the motive to provide cashless treatment facilities to the economically weaker section of the country. Various Government and private hospitals have been empanelled under this scheme. Beneficiaries of the Ayushman Bharat scheme can avail themselves of the cashless treatment done only in the listed hospitals.
Now you might have a question about how you can check whether the hospital is listed under the Ayushman Bharat scheme or not? No worries answer to this question is available in this article. You just have to read this article carefully till the end.
Highlights Of Ayushman Bharat Hospital List
- Article About: Ayushman Bharat Hospital List
- Name of the scheme: Ayushman Bharat Yojana
- Launched by: National Health Authority (Government of India)
- Launched for: Citizen
- Benefits: Health Care Facilities
- Official site: www.pmjay.gov.in
About Ayushman Bharat Yojana
Ayushman Bharat Yojana has been started by the government of India in the year 2018. This scheme has been started with the motive to provide healthcare facilities to the economically weaker section of people of India. Under the scheme, beneficiaries will get health insurance cover up to 5 lakh rupees.
People who made the eligibility conditions will get cashless treatment in the government and private empanelled hospitals.
Key Features Of Ayushman Bharat Hospital List
- Aayushman Bharat Yojana is a fully government-funded scheme.
- Beneficiaries can avail of secondary and tertiary care hospitalization across public and private impaneled hospitals anywhere in India.
- Medical facilities include approximately 1393 procedures covering all the costs related to the treatment including drugs, supplies, diagnostic services, physician fees, room charges, surgeon charges, OT and ICU charges, etc.
- Now the government is issuing e-cards to the beneficiaries for cashless access to healthcare services.
- People will get an annual cover of INR 30000 to INR 3 lakh per family across various States.
- The scheme covers up to 3 days of pre-hospitalization expenses and 15 days of post-hospitalization expenses
- The scheme is designed for the economically weaker section of the society
- There are over 10.74 crores poor and vulnerable entitled the family going to benefit through this scheme
- There is no restriction on size, age, and gender in a family
- This scheme provides health cover of rupees 5 lakh per family per year
List Of Critical Diseases Covered
- Anterior spine fixation
- Carotid angioplasty with stent
- Coronary artery bypass grafting
- Double valve replacement surgery
- Prostate cancer
- Pulmonary valve surgery
- Skull base surgery
- Tissue expander for disfigurement following burns
List Of Expenses Covered
- Accommodation benefits
- Complications arising during treatment
- Diagnostic and laboratory investigations
- Food services
- Medical examination treatment and consultation
- Medical implantation services
- Medicine and medical consumables
- Nonintensive and intensive Care services
- Post hospitalization follow-up care for up to 15 days
- Pre hospitalization
Eligibility Criteria For Rural Area
Any citizen across the country who is living in a rural area and fulfill the below-mentioned eligibility conditions can take the benefits of this scheme:
- Earning a major part of family income from manual labour.
- Have adult member with a disability or and no able body
- Should be from schedule cast or schedule tribal category
- Should be no adult male member between 16 to 59 age in the family
- Should be no adult member between the ages of 16 to 59 years in the family
- Should have a house of only one room with kucha walls and roof
- Should not own any land.
Tags:- Ayushman Bharat Hospital List, Ayushman Bharat, ayushman bharat eligibility, ayushman bharat registration, ayushman bharat card, ayushman bharat login, ayushman bharat pmjay, ayushman bharat maharashtra, ayushman bharat up, ayushman bharat portal.
Eligibility Criteria For Urban Area
Applicants who are living in urban areas and doing work on any of the following occupations can get the benefits of the Ayushman Bharat Yojana
- Cart puller/ Rickshaw puller
- Conductor/ Helper to drivers and conductors
- Construction worker/ Plumber/ Mason/ Labour/ Painter/ Welder/ Security guard/ Coolie and other head-load worker
- Domestic worker
- Electrician/ Mechanic/ Assembler/ Repair worker
- Home-based worker/ Artisan/ Handicrafts worker/ Tailor
- Shop worker/ Assistant/ Peon in small establishment/ Helper/Delivery assistant / Attendant/ Waiter
- Street vendor/ Cobbler/hawker / other service provider working on streets
- Sweeper/ Sanitation worker/ Mali
- Transport worker/ Driver
- Washer-man/ Chowkidar
Procedure To Submit Grievance
- Those who wish to submit the grievance application have to visit the official website of the PMJAY
- On the home page of the portal, you will see the grievance portal link given in the top right corner
- A new web page will open on the screen, now you have to select register your grievance option
- This will open the new page, now you have to select the scheme for grievance registration
- Hit the register option after selection to open the application form on the screen
- Provide the below-mentioned information in the grievance application form
- Grievance by
- Case type
- Are you enrolled under AB-PMJAY
- Year of birth
- Contact number
- Email ID etc.
- Complete the form, upload the supporting document and click on submit button
- By following the above-mentioned steps you may submit the grievance under Ayushman Bharat Yojana
Find Ayushman Bharat Hospital List
- Applicants who wish to find a hospital have to visit the official website of PMJAY
- On home page of the portal, you will see the menu option given in the top left corner
- Click on it and a list of options will open on the screen from where you have to go to the hospital section
- Select “find hospital” option or directly click the “find hospital” option available in the top of the home page or click here
- A new page will open on the screen where you have to select
- Hospital Type Speciality
- Hospital Name
- Empanelment Type
- Enter the capture code
- Now, hit the search button given next to the blanks, and information about the hospital you are looking for will open on the screen
- By following the above-mentioned steps you may find the empanelled hospital under Ayushman Bharat Yojana
Check Grievance Status
- If you would like to track your grievance application then visit the official website of the PMJAY
- On the home page of the portal, you will see the grievance portal link in the top right corner
- A new web page will open on the screen, now you have to select track your grievance option
- A pop-up window will open on the screen
- Enter your UGN number generated during the submission of the grievance application in the given space
- Press the “submit” button to submit the information
- As you click grievance status will appear on the screen
- By following the above-mentioned steps you may check grievance status under Ayushman Bharat Yojana
Download Ayushman Card
- If you would like to download the Ayushman card then go to the official website of PMJAY
- On the home page of the portal, you will see the menu Option given on top left side of the home page
- Click on it and a list of options will open on the screen, choose the Beneficiary identification system (BIS) option
- A new web portal will open, now you have to choose the download Ayushman card option from there
- As you click a new page will display where you have to select Aadhar and enter the details asked on the screen
- Select your state, mention your Aadhaar number, and Tik the checkbox
- Hit generate OTP option and enter the OTP in the given space you received to verify yourself
- Your Ayushman card will show on the screen which you can download by clicking the download link
- By following the above-mentioned steps you can download the Ayushman Bharat card.
Download PMJAY Mobile Application
- If you wish to download the mobile application then you have to open the Google Play Store on your mobile
- Go to the search bar and enter PMJAY and search or directly click here
- Press Install button is shown on the screen
- Let the application download and install on your phone
- After installation open the app to use
- Contact number 14555/1800111565
- For any technical queries- 916 4414 555
- CSC may contact- 180030003468 or send an E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I check my Ayushman Bharat list?
Use Helpline Number: Another method to check Ayushman Bharat eligibility is by simply contacting the helpline number 14555 or 1800 111 565.
Is ayushman card valid in Haryana?
Ayushman Bharat Hospitals List Haryana 2022:- Haryana Government has already started Ayushman Bharat Yojana in the state. Citizens of Haryana state now can get benefit of PMJAY Scheme and can avail free health insurance of Rs. 5 Lakh under Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
Is ayushman card valid in Delhi private hospital?
Services under the scheme can be availed at all public hospitals and empaneled private health care facilities.
Which hospitals are covered under Ayushman Bharat in Haryana?
- Ayushman Bharat – Haryana empanelment hospital current list 04-May-2021.
- Ayushman Bharat India Hospital List.
- Pt.BD Sharma PGIMS, Rohtak.
- Kalpana Chawla MC, Karnal.
- ESI Hospital, Faridabad.
- Civil Hospital, Ambala Cantt.
- All 22 Government District Hospitals.
Is Ayushman Bharat for everyone?
No limit on family size and age of members. Priority is given to girl child, women and senior citizens. Free treatment can be availed at all public and empanelled private hospitals. Covers the costs associated with secondary and tertiary care hospitalization.
How can I check my name in Ayushman Bharat List 2022?
Under PM Jan Arogya Yojana 5 lakh people can check their names in downloaded Ayushman Bharat Yojana Beneficiaries List at mera.pmjay.gov.in. The process to check your name in PMJAY Final Beneficiary List is very simple and one can enter his/her Registered Mobile Number/ Ration Card Number or SECC-2011 Name or RSBY URN.
How Ayushman Bharat card works?
The PM Jan Arogya Yojana beneficiaries get an e-card that can be used to avail of services at an empanelled hospital, public or private, anywhere in the country. With it, you can walk into a hospital and obtain cashless treatment.
What are the benefits of ayushman Bharat scheme?
10 Benefits Cover Under PM-JAY
- Medical examination, treatment and consultation.
- Pre-hospitalization expenses.
- Post-hospitalization follow-up care up to 15 days.
- Diagnostic procedures and lab investigation charges.
- Cost of Medicine and medical consumables expenses are covered.
- Non-intensive and intensive care services.